I spent my morning yesterday getting caught up on Ardent Camper’s blog. I love hearing about all their preparation to hit the road in an RV traveling the country. What an inspiration! I really enjoyed reading about Marie’s Bucket List Hikes which include two that are at the top of my list: Appalachian Trial and Pacific Crest Trail. I’m not the avid hiker she is though so it’s going to take a little prep on my part!
It got me thinking about my Texas Bucket List and the things I’d still like to do and the things I just did not get to accomplish while I was here.
Austin/Texas Bucket List:
1. Go to Big Bend National Park
2. In conjunction with number 1 I would have liked to also explore Marfa.
3. Paddle the Real Camino Trail
4. Visit Austin Beerworks
5. Take in a show at the Moody Theatre/ACL Live.
6. Tour Blue Bell Factory in Brenham
7. Visit the Painted Churches in Schulenburg
8. Check out the LBJ Museum.
Some of these things I can still work in but there’s some I’m just going to have to come for. Oh darn.